About The BDO Alliance USA
As a Member Firm of BDO Alliance USA, RotenbergMeril and its Web-Accounting Division have access to BDO USA, LLP. A professional services firm providing assurance, tax, financial and advisory and consulting services to a wide range of publicly traded and privately held companies. BDO USA, LLP has more than 50 offices and more than 400 independent Alliance firm locations in the United States. Internationally, BDO USA, LLP is a member firm of BDO International Limited, which is the fifth-largest accounting and consulting network in the world with over 1,200 offices in 144 countries (as of 9/30/13).
Membership in the BDO Alliance USA enables us to access a level of expertise that is difficult to match in a vast array of national and international specialty resources and services. It also allows us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our capabilities overall;
- Expand our domestic and international coverage;
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas;
- Consult with professionals who have extensive experience in a wide range of industries;
- Access the most up-to-date technical industry information available;
- Participate in the latest training programs;
- Recruit top talent;
- Provide our clients with key business contacts throughout the U.S. and internationally
- Working together with other Alliance firms to provide unparalleled client service is what sets us apart.
The video below describes the resources our firm and our clients have available to them by using a BDO Alliance firm:
RotenbergMeril (a New Jersey professional corporation) is a separate and distinct legal entity and is liable only for its own acts or omissions and not those of any other person or entity including BDO USA, LLP (a Delaware limited liability partnership) and other member firms of BDO International Limited (a UK company limited by guarantee) and other independent BDO Alliance USA member firms.