Financial Outsourcing, Tax Preparation and Accounting, and SEC and Management Reporting, Bookkeeping, Controller and CFO Services provided from our New York City and New Jersey Offices and Onsite at your location
Web-Accounting services help our clients' toward a global business services framework that optimizes the mix of human capital, service delivery models, process innovation, and technology to deliver services on an enterprise-wide, cross-functional basis to support our client's business strategies.
- Startup and Early Stage Companies and Emerging Growth Companies in need of highly trained financial accounting, bookkeeping and management and external reporting so you can focus on your business while still having timely and accurate financial statements.
- U.S. Subsidiaries of Foreign Entities seeking qualified immediate local expertise for comprehensive and professional financial reporting and bookkeeping and tax compliance without having to search for the right talent incur high recruiting fees and the overhead of maintaining a U.S. based accounting department.
- Public Companies in need of part-time CFO or Controller for SEC financial reporting support for preparing 10-Ks and 10-Qs, GAAP analysis and interpretation and implementation of complex accounting matters
- Acquisition minded Companies in need of acquisition accounting assistance, or part or full-time assistance with financial reporting, creating an instant accounting department services, integration of the acquiree’s accounting and reporting functions, valuations, purchase price allocations, etc.
- Chief Financial Officers and Controllers needing part-time, temporary or long-term accounting professional support due to accounting department turnover, special projects and other matters.
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Firms that need comprehensive financial reporting for management of their existing or newly acquired Portfolio Companies, or Fund Accounting at the investment company level.
- Family Offices seeking comprehensive back office accounting and support without maintaining a full-time accounting department.
Proven performance: Recent surveys have indicated that 90% of Finance and Accounting Outsourcing engagements have been consistently meeting their cost-reduction targets and initial delivery performance, making it a viable alternative for clients, instead of spending the time and expense on hiring and running an accounting department.
Desire to reduce costs and standardize processes: Enterprises overwhelmingly want to look at new ways to take advantage of lower-cost operations and standardized financial processes, where there is little competitive differentiation to be achieved by operating in-house.
CPA Backed Quality: We are a division of RotenbergMeril, a leading Metro NYC area based accounting firm which is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA.